Can you imagine even one day without water? No water to drink, or even to make coffee with. No water to shower, flush the toilet, or do laundry. Hospitals would close without water. Firefighters couldn’t put out fires and farmers couldn’t water their crops.
In support of the Imagine a Day Without Water campaign, we produced some resources with interesting facts about the Queensland water industry.
Please feel free to share!
(right click to save or copy)
- Everyone uses water. Can you Imagine a Day Without Water #ValueQLDWater
- Imagine a Day Without Water: no water to drink, or shower, or even make coffee. Firefighters couldn’t put out fires and farmers couldn’t water their crops. Tell us why you #ValueQLDWater
- Some Queensland communities know all too well it is impossible to go without our most precious resource: water. Let’s #ValueQLDWater so more Queenslanders won’t have to do the impossible.
- Water is our most vital resource but our water infrastructure is ageing and in need of investment. #ValueQLDWater
- Everyone uses water. Can you Imagine a Day Without Water? #ValueQLDWater
- Imagine a Day Without Water: No water to drink, to shower, flush toilets or put out fires #ValueQLDWater
- Investing in water infrastructure is good for our health and economy #ValueQLDWater
- How much water have you used today? #ValueQLDWater
- Water is vital to everything we do. Tell us why you #ValueQLDWater
- Let’s invest in water infrastructure so we don’t have to imagine a day without water #ValueQLDWater
- Too many Queensland communities know it is impossible to go without water. Let’s work together to #ValueQLDWater